The Dropbox Sign for Procore integration by TEAM IM enables Procore users to Send, Sign and Track their contracts anytime, all without having to leave the Procore application.
- Once configured, Documents in Procore contain Dropbox Sign specific metadata, which are used to assign and initiate the electronic signature process.
- A notification is sent to all signatories, along with a Dropbox Sign link which enables each user to view and sign.
- Templates can be created and maintained in Procore, using text tags to indicate the location of the signature within the document.
- After the signature request has been initiated, the status of the request can be monitored in Procore, enabling the user to send reminders.
- Once all signatories have signed, the fully executed version of the document is automatically saved back to Procore.
- Pricing is available per user or per request with annual payment for the selected bundle.