There are currently two versions of the Dropbox Sign for Greenhouse integration available, both which offer slightly different functionality:
With the "Webhook" version, all signature request details are filled out as metadata. To initiate a request, simply update the Offer metadata and change the "Send to Dropbox Sign" field to "Send," which will send an e-mail notification to all signatories. After the process is complete, the signed document is attached to the Offer.
- One interface for creating the signature request
- Allows you to "stage" the signature request data
- More time consuming to configure
- Makes the offer metadata more complex
Embedded Requesting (v2)
With the "Embedded Requesting" version, the signature request is still initiated by the "Send to Dropbox Sign" field on the Offer. The difference is that the user will then use the Dropbox Sign Embedded Requesting tool to specify the signature request details, such as signers and e-mail messages. After the request is finished, an e-mail notification is sent to all signatories. After the process is complete, the signed document is attached to the Offer.
- Use the official Dropbox Sign requesting tool to configure your signature request
- Simplify your Offer metadata
- Less steps to configure
- Cannot "stage" signature request details